Buy a Christmas Tree
Come and visit our Christmas Tree plantation just outside Horsham, West Sussex.
This year (2020) we will be open every day from Saturday 28th November through Monday 21st December at the following times:
|Monday||10am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||10am to 5pm|
|Friday||10am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
|Sunday||9am to 4pm|
NEW SERVICE: Come and get your tree on any Friday from 1pm onwards for a FREE CUT AND CARRY service to you car!
You can either buy ready cut Christmas Trees in all sizes or you can cut your own. (Please bring your own hand saw.)
We are one of the few farms in the South East you may visit to cut your own Christmas tree. This is a fun experience for the whole family and really adds to the magic of Christmas. We have replanted again this year and so there are many young trees to be aware of when walking around the plantation.
All of our pre-cut Christmas trees are premium grade and freshly cut. We display our trees unwrapped on spikes so you can fully inspect the tree from all angles before you buy. Our staff will wrap your tree for easy transport and help to load your car. The vast majority of trees will easily fit into most cars. We have a very limited ability to deliver trees and can only deliver trees over 8 feet.
When visiting us, please wear sensible footwear such as wellies as it's very muddy after the rain we have had.
During very busy times we may have to restrict access to our car park so we recommend you try to visit us during the week.
Please note that we no longer allow the taking of moss from our fields. We now have moss, fir and wreath making kits for sale at £15 or you can buy beautiful wreaths locally made by Mo for £30.
Up to 6ft - £40
6ft to 8ft - £50
8ft to 10ft - £60
10ft to 12ft - £70
over 12ft - please enquire
Pot Grown Tree Pricing
Up to 4ft - £30
Up to 5ft - £40
Up to 6ft - £50
We accept payment by cash and by debit or credit card.
- For Elf & Safety reasons all customers must visit the Christmas Tree hut to sign in and for instructions before attempting to cut a tree.
- Cut your own is only available during daylight hours (10-4), you will not be allowed to cut after dusk.
- Please ask for assistance to cut trees over 12ft or come on a Friday afternoon for our cut and carry service.
- Please bring gloves and sturdy boots/ ‘wellies,’ as Christmas Trees can be surprisingly prickly and it is a field, which can be very muddy!!
- Bring your own saw. We have saws available to borrow, but at busy times you may have to wait for a saw to be returned.
- Christmas trees are priced by variety and height. Please check pricing before cutting. By cutting your own tree, you are agreeing to pay for whatever you cut down.
- We do not allow digging up of trees as this damages the root balls of the surrounding trees.
- Dogs are welcome on the farm but keep them on leads in the growing field and clear up dog poo!! It is unhygienic to leave dog mess in the plantation.