As a business with a very high seasonal footfall, we have implemented the following policies to reduce the potential for Coronavirus transmission. We realise the extra procedures in place this year can be frustrating and ask for your patience and understanding. Please remember our policies are in place because they are necessary to manage a very real risk. We will not tolerate abusive or rude behaviour towards our hard working staff.
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell
- Please complete the track and trace form or scan the QR code
- A one way system down to the barn and plantation will be in operation
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant will be provided to clean borrowed tools such as handsaws
- At the weekends you will be required to book a slot to come and get your tree. If you come at the weekend without a booking you may be turned away and asked to come back. Please visit our Bookings page to book your slot
- Group size will be limited to 6 and only one car per group will be allowed in the car park
- Face masks to be worn when paying for your tree please